Need an idea for a wedding gift or an anniversary gift?
Over on my Etsy shop, I offer custom watercolor bouquet paintings from sizes 8″ x 10″ – 11″ x 14″.
How to order:
1. Send me a quick message with a photo of the bouquet and I will let you know if I can paint it or not. Unfortunately all white bouquets are a bit difficult due to the medium I am using. (watercolor)
2. I will then respond with a “Yes or No” and send you a link to a listing where you can order your bouquet painting.
3. Typically it takes me 3-4 weeks, sometimes longer if it’s a busy wedding month. But I do offer rush delivery for an additional charge so don’t be afraid to ask even if your anniversary is the same week.
Frames are available for an additional price.
Fresh flowers and vegetables from the garden makes a pretty amazing dinner set up! Asha from Wilder Floral Co. and I had so much fun snipping away at the garden. Look how beautiful they all look in my garden bag! With Summer just around the corner, let’s host more dinner parties and enjoy outdoor living!
It’s giveaway time! I’ve been meaning to do a giveaway with my new website but I didn’t get a chance to do it at the same time… so here we go!!
Rules to Enter:
1. Follow @sarahparkevents on instagram
2. Instagram your wedding bouquet (if this is for your wife, sister or friend you can instagram their bouquet) mention @sarahparkevents I want to win a custom bouquet painting! #spe_giveaway
3. Leave a comment on this post
Good luck! I will announce the winner on April 13th!
This past October I treated myself to a creative direction & styling workshop in Whistler, BC with Joy Thigpen… and it was pretty amazing! I met some talented vendors and had the best time designing my biggest floral arrangement yet with flowers provided by Clare Day Flowers. This workshop is a big reason why I’m so in love with my new branding and website. I was so inspired and motivated that I came up with the entire website layout at the airport waiting for my flight. Thank you Joy, I learned so many new and great things and I can’t imagine where I would be if I hadn’t taken your workshop. Perhaps I would still be working on my website ;)